Order picker, Forklift driver
Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager, the Order Picker performs duties related to shipping and receiving. Using a forklift, the employee prepares the various orders and must ensure that the trucks are ready to leave. They are also responsible for tying up the loads and putting up the tarps if needed. The work is done both indoors and outdoors.
- Load and unload trailers and dryboxes;
- Wrap bundles with a blowtorch;
- Handle rolls and bundles of shingles (approximately 80 lbs);
- Pack items to be shipped and affix identification labels according to shipping instructions;
- Examine and verify items, note missing items and retain damaged items;
- Verify quantities and nature of products shipped;
- Perform assembly of orders onto pallets;
- Any other related duties.
- Possess valid forklift operator's cards;
- At least 1 year experience in forklift driving (preferred);
- Possess a high school diploma (preferred).
- Attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
Back to offers